Shop & Orders
How long do orders take to be shipped?
- Up to 2 weeks (typically shorter)
How long will my order take to arrive once it's shipped? (standard shipping)
- UK: up to 3 days
- US & Canada: 1 to 2 weeks (rarely west coast orders can take up to 8)
- Europe: 1 to 2 weeks (occasionally delayed up to 4 weeks)
- Worldwide: Up to 8 weeks
Can I cancel my order?
- Yes, but only before it's sent off (you'll get an email)! Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you offer refunds/returns?
- Not really - however if you have a problem with your order once it's arrived send me an email (email@example.com), we can sort it out!
Can I change my order or details after I place it?
- Yes!! But tell me quick! Send me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
I received incorrect items in my order, what do I do?
- Send an email my way (email@example.com) and attach a picture! Sorry about that!
I received damaged items, what do I do?
- Sorry, there is nothing we can do about that. I pack items securely and there is very little chance they'll receive damage!
Can I buy your products in person at a convention?
- Yes! They will also be a little cheaper. Currently I only attend cons in the UK.
Who runs the shop?
- Me and my mum (mama cravat)! Mum handles most of the physical work and I run the admin stuff.
Can I get my prints signed?
- Yes! :D Please ask for them to be signed in the "notes" section in the checkout.
What spec are the prints?
- 250gsm, silk paper
Do you make your own prints?
- No, they are made by a local manufacturer in the UK. However if you put in a request for something custom I'll use my own printer, and the prints' specs are 200gsm satin.
Are your commissions open?
- Sort of - I only take on commercial work or commissions of characters I like. I will only do a non-commercial commission if I'm able to use the piece in this shop/share layer files on patreon!
What are your commission prices?
- $800 - $ 1500 depending on the piece
What drawing tablet do you use?
- Huion Kamvas GT-221 pro. It's discontinued but findable on ebay!
What drawing software do you use?
- Paint Tool Sai 2. Wonderful program! Unlike other programs SAI is developed by one person. It's a one time purchase, I recommend it!
Which brushes do you use?
- Default Sai almost entirely, with the "pen" brush's "min size" set to 0%.
Do you do NSFW?
- No, except If you pay me $20000. I will put my heart, body, ass and soul into making the best nsfw piece you've ever damn seen
How long have you been drawing?
- Loved drawing since I was very small! I got my first drawing tablet for digital art in 2016, and have been drawing professionally since 2020.
Where are you based?
- Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK